Global Vision Direct Limited T/A Artisan Furniture registered office at 5th Floor, Watson House, 54-60 Baker Street, London W1U 7BU with company registration number 07421550 is now facilitating ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ (BNPL) for registered customers of Artisan Furniture.
However it is important to note that the entire arrangement – from application approval to fund disbursement, including the applicable interest rate, repayment terms, and resolution of any potential disputes—must be worked out between your company and iwoca Limited incorporated in England and Wales at registered office – 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG. It has the company number 07798925 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – reference number: 723378.
The BNPL agreement exclusively binds the customer and iWoca Limited. Artisan Furniture bears no responsibility or involvement in decision-making, liability, recovery, or interest payment. This statement is subject to the laws of England and Wales and applies to UK customers.
We’re excited to announce five versatile payment options to make your shopping experience seamless and enjoyable:
1. Secured Online Payment: Buy with confidence using your debit or credit card. Our encrypted platform ensures your data remains private and secure.
2. Manual Bank Transfer: Prefer the traditional route? We support direct bank transfers for easy and reliable transactions. However order processing may be delayed by up to two working days and this may affect stock availability.
3. Instant Bank Transfer: Bid farewell to processing delays of up to two working days in manual bank-to-bank payments. Our innovative system effortlessly retrieves payments from your bank account, eliminating the need for lengthy card numbers, and relies solely on your account number and sort code. The money is retrieved only after your authorization, ensuring a seamless and secure transaction process.
4. Crypto currency Payments: Embrace the future by paying with popular crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. Enjoy swift, secure, and hassle-free transactions.
5. IWOCA BNPL: Introducing IWOCA’s Buy Now Pay Later, offering two flexible choices:
5.1 Buy Now (BN): Experience secure and lightning-fast payment from your bank account.
5.2 Pay Later (PL): Need extra time? Choose between 30, 60, or 90 days credit and pay at your convenience. This agreement will be strictly between IWOCA x Customer and Artisan Furniture has no liability or jurisdiction on the approval or liabilities. We are a mere facilitator of this arrangement.
Salient features of Buy Now Pay Later–
- Pay in 3 monthly instalments – Split your payment into 3 equal monthly payments – pay nothing for first 30 days.
- No fees, no interest – Once you’re approved by iwoca you can spread the cost at no extra cost to you whatsoever.
- Spend up to £15k – Access a spending limit up to 15k across all your purchases with one application.
- Partial or full refund will be carried on as per the standard terms and conditions of Artisan Furniture directly to the customer and any outstanding amount with iwoca needs to be sorted between iwoca and customer.
Limitations of Buy Now Pay Later-
- Your business must be registered with Company’s House with a valid company registration number.
- Regretfully, sole traders and partnerships are excluded from this arrangement.
- Your business must be registered and based in the UK.
Prior to entering into any arrangement, customary due diligence must be conducted between the customer and iWoca Limited. Global Vision Direct Limited, T/A Artisan Furniture, serves solely as a facilitator and is not in any way involved with the said arrangement. This statement is legally binding and enforceable
All you need to do is select Pay Later on Artisan Furniture checkout. You can decide to checkout online or, if you have any questions about pay later, please contact iwoca at 0203 778 0549.
This depends on the type of set up your supplier has, it’ll either be:
Split into 3 equal monthly payments, interest free
No matter how long you take to pay – no late fees or additional costs whatsoever.
Or pay as you go
Spread the cost over 90 days at an interest rate based on your business. You only ever pay for the days you use – there are no other fees and you can settle up early and save on interest anytime you like.
iwoca automatically collect your minimum monthly payment using the card you register with them.
If you like you can pay more than the minimum any time, it’s totally flexible. If your extra payment is the same amount or more than your next monthly payment, iwoca will skip it. To make extra payments just head to your iwocaPay account – you can pay using a debit card or bank transfer.
Yes, you can settle up early any time at no extra cost. There are no early payment fees, you’ll just pay the balance outstanding on that day.
Just login to your iwocaPay account to make a debit card payment or get details on how to make a bank transfer. If you can’t make a payment get in touch with Iwoca on 020 3778 0549 and iwoca team work together to find a solution.
Efficient cash flow – flexible payments that work for you and your business, so you’re always in control.
Increased purchasing power – from bulk discounts to new projects, you’ll never miss an opportunity again.
If you have a dispute with Artisan Furniture or need to cancel your order you’ll need to speak directly to Artisan Furniture. iwoca is not involved with disputes such as but not limited to returns, late shipment, delayed or lost shipment, product quality etc.