How our Dropship Program works
Artisan Furniture is the trading name for Global Vision Direct Limited, registered at First Floor, Roxburghe House 273 – 287, Regent Street London W1B 2HA, Registered in UK. Company Registration Number 07421550. VAT Number 108 6081 27. We have our own factory based in Jaipur, India where we manufacture and ship out all of our products.
Please carefully read the below document to check and understand if you qualify for our ‘Dropship Program’
Qualifying Criteria to be a member of our Dropship Program
Limitations to the Dropship Program
If you qualify for the above criteria and are happy with the few limitations then please see the advantages and further information below.
- No set-up fee
- Under 60 second sign-up process
- Comprehensive welcome pack
- Free delivery within the Uk Mainland (please check the surcharge for extended areas)
- 3 working day delivery
- No minimum order for value or volume of any order
- No commitment to any minimum yearly trading amount to maintain your account
- Click & Collect, Bespoke and On-demand options available
- Stock feed update every 55 minutes
- Live chat available Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- The entire program is white labeled, meaning we will never share any of your order information with your end customer
Once you sign up on Artisan Furniture you have, access to all of the trade prices; these are all in pound sterling. Furthermore these are listed prices and are applicable for all trade customers and not negotiable, however we do offer a discount on larger order values meaning orders over £1000 get an automatic 5% discount at the checkout. A minimum order of 10 products will qualify under the click & collect service of the drop ship program; these prices are considerably lower as compared to conventional trade prices.
We only accept payment in pound sterling. Payments can be made via online, telephone, bank-to-bank or PayPal. Payment needs to be organised at the time at the order and we do not offer any credit facilities whatsoever.
We ship across the UK using 2 courier companies: UK Mail for small parcels and Panther Logistics for large parcels. Delivery is free within the UK however certain extended areas will have a surcharge please see the link http://www.artisanfurniture.net/delivery-surcharges
We accept customisation on orders on the below parameters:
- Changes in design or style
- Changes in finish or colour of the product
- Changes in fabric or material
- Changes in the dimensions
Please refer to the bespoke terms and conditions sheet for more information: http://www.artisanfurniture.net/bespoke-wholesale-furniture
1) Sign-up for a trade account with us by clicking here http://www.artisanfurniture.net/customer/account/create/
2) Once the sign-up is successful, you will immediately access all of the prices, product information such as multi-angles pictures and the livestock feed as well as being able to place orders
3) A welcome pack is sent out via email, backed up with a phone call which comprehensively covers the entire drop-ship program procedure (in case of any doubts)
4) Once you place an order with us, we then pass it on to logistics team who will provide you/your customer with delivery information
5) Regular updates with tracking information is sent out for the tracking and status of your order
- Our Standard Drop-ship Service under which the product is shipped within 3 working days and there is no minimum order for the value or volume
- Click & Collect is a service we provide in which you are able to organise your own pick-up from our Leicester storage unit, if you have a minimum order of 10 pieces
- We provide a Bespoke service if you’re interested in a particular piece of furniture and would like personal changes to a product
- For our On-demand service we display a grey bar under certain products, which have a delivery lead time of 6 weeks, please refer to the on-demand page by clicking here
We work on a simple traffic light module for the stock levels of all of our products meaning:
Green Bar: The product is in stock and is available to dispatch
Amber Bar: The product is currently in transit from our factory, with an expected container delivery date displayed
Red Bar: The product is currently under production at our factory and awaiting the arrival date
Grey Bar: These products are not stored at our Leicester storage unit; however these are available on demand with a minimum lead time of 6 weeks
In an event that the product received has manufacturing defects or transit damages, please sign into your trade account and fill in the RMA form on your dashboard. This is monitored by the returns team and a decision is made based on evidence provided, time lines followed and our returns policy.