Last update: October 2019
This Returns Policy is applicable for Drop-ship ONLY
The returns policy, along with our full Terms & Conditions must be read, understood and followed to enable us to successfully process your returns claim.
- We accept returns on account of any manufacturing defects. This includes free collection of the defective merchandise. T’s & C’s apply.
- We accept returns on account of transit damages. This includes free collection of the merchandise. T’s & C’s apply.
- We offer enhanced returns on account of 14 days change of mind. This is a premium service. T & C’s apply.
These terms are also applicable to any repaired or replacement goods we ship out to you. All refunds are processed within 14 business days and for the safety and security of your account; we only refund to the original bank account details which was used against the original order.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 is NOT applicable to us, Artisan Furniture, due to the fact that we only work on a Business to Business basis. This law applies to consumers only, which you are held liable for as a Trade Account holder. For more details regarding this, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was received
- All returns must be submitted with complete information within 48 hours of your delivery
- All returns must be submitted on your trade account under the ‘My Returns’ tab
- Returns submitted over emails are not entertained
- Incorrect and incomplete notified returns may not be processed
- The courier company will only collect/deliver the approved goods based on your RMA form
- The courier company will only collect the returned product from the registered shipping address (meaning, the original delivery address) and under no circumstances will the product be collected from another address. This safeguard is in place to inspect the product at the original address to avoid any possibility of breakage in subsequent transits.
- If the product has been moved to another address, the return stands void.
- Please refer to the ‘Handmade Goods’ policy section under Terms & Conditions to understand the natural occurrences on our handmade furniture to avoid getting your claim rejected
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for our full returns policy
In the unlikely event that the Goods do not conform to these Terms, please let us know immediately after delivery and follow the below Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) –
- Notify us no later than 48 hours from the date of received delivery
- All returns must be submitted on your trade account’s dashboard under ‘My Returns’ tab
- Always quote the Product Code number & PO number
- Attach any relevant pictures as evidence to back up your claim form and a brief explanation of the issue to enable our returns team to make a decision against your claim
- We aim to process the request and revert within 2-5 business days
- If we accept your claim, we will arrange a collection of the goods on an agreed date and once we have analysed that the goods are either damaged or defected, we will offer one of the below options according to your own claim:
(a) Issue a credit note
(b) Issue a discount
(c) Provide you with a full or partial refund
(d) Replace the Goods
(e) Repair the Goods
Goods are NOT sold on a ‘sale or return’ basis. If there is a change of mind on your end or customers end; we will not accept a return as we are not liable for this. Drop-ship customers must understand their legal obligation before placing an order with Artisan Furniture. The 14 days legal cooling off period is NOT applicable on us because we are a trade only website and any such obligations must be met & fulfilled between the trade account holder & their end user / customer. We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever regarding the legal 14 days cooling off period as our agreement is set out between Seller (Artisan Furniture) and Buyer (valid trade account holder) and doesn’t cover the end user, if applicable. In the unlikely event of your customer refusing to accept the delivery; the onus to accept the product lies with the trade account holder including wasted delivery as well as alternative delivery location. Global Vision Direct Ltd will not accept the liability even if the product is returned back to us as the product is then graded as ‘junk’ therefore fetching us a nominal residual value.
Enhanced Returns (effective from 18th November 2019)
Do you have times when your customer has changed their mind and you are left with something you don’t need?
Well, we can now offer you an Enhanced Returns service.
As long as the item is in its original packaging and has not been damaged in any way, we will now accept the return of the goods up to two weeks after it was originally shipped out. Of course, there will have to be a charge for this to cover the cost of shipping, the cost of collection, the assessment of the product when it arrives back and also a small administration fee.
These charges are as follows, per product:
Parcel Delivery = £25
One Man Delivery = £49
Two Man Delivery = £119
You can see the delivery type for the product on its page on our web site. The charge will be taken off the value of any credit we send to you. This is in addition to our standard returns policy.
- The goods must be undamaged
- Any fittings (bolts, knobs, etc) must also be returned
- All the original packaging must be present and in good condition
- The goods are ready for collection when you request their return (so no wasted collection charge has to be applied)
- This does not apply to bespoke products (part numbers BOxxx)
- This is only available on goods shipped to England, Wales or Scotland, excluding Highlands or Islands or any other location that attracts a delivery surcharge
- This service does not replace our standard ‘Sale or Return’ terms.
- We do not accept cancellations, refunds or replacements of bespoke products if the product is already under production or on its way.
- We only accept a replacement or a refund in the rare event of the item arriving damaged. Followed by sufficient evidence of the damage we will then arrange a collection and a replacement/refund.
Once executed, back orders are treated like normal ‘standard’ orders and therefore the same Standard Operating Procedure and returns policy is applicable.
100% of our ‘IN’ and ‘ASB’ products are hand-crafted individually. Further, most of our products are hand-made from solid wood, hence variation in size, colour, finish, texture, natural grain pattern, knots, movement of timber, etc are an integral part of the way products are naturally made and promoted. We strongly recommend that you have made yourself fully aware about the nature of our offered hand-made solid wood products to avoid any disenchantment at a later stage. We regret we will not treat any of the above variations as defects, as these are natural occurrences
You may encounter variations from batch to batch hence if you are looking to pair products under similar room settings; you can opt for a bespoke order or take an informed decision about the possible variations. We regret, will NOT treat any of the above variations as defect, as these are natural occurrences.