How our Wholesale Furniture Program works
Artisan Furniture is the trading name for Global Vision Direct Limited, registered in the UK at 5th Floor, Watson House, 54-60 Baker Street. London W1U 7BU. Company Registration Number 07421550. VAT Number 108 6081 27. We have our own factory based in Jaipur, India where we manufacture and ship out all of our products.
Please carefully read the below document to check and understand if you qualify for our ‘Wholesale Program’
Qualifying Criteria to be a member of our Wholesale Program
Limitations to our Wholesale Program
Advantages of being a member of our Wholesale Program
Pricing – up to 50% price advantage
Once you sign up on Artisan Furniture you can have access to the trade prices, please note these are trade prices in pound sterling. Once you shortlist the products, we would be in a position to offer you wholesale prices, which can be lowered by up to 50% off the trade prices. The percentage reduction will depend on a variety of factors such as:
- Volume of your order (20ft or 40ft HC container)
- Delivery Country
- Where you will take delivery of the goods
- Type of Packaging
Currency Choices and Payment Terms (Deposit and Payment)
We require a 30% deposit, at the time of the confirmation of your order, and the balance payment needs to be organised 7 days before delivery of the shipment. The currency options for the Wholesale program are Pound Sterling (£) American Dollars (US$) as well as Euros (€).
All payments need to be made through Bank-to-Bank/Wire transfer, into the respective accounts based on the currency of your choice.
Where do we ship?
We accept worldwide deliveries. All of our products are shipped out from our Jaipur factory in India and we use the Mundra Port, for all the export shipments, and the invoicing is done by our team which is based in London.
As a member of our wholesale furniture program you qualify for unlimited customization on all of our products and services, some of which are listed below:
- Changes in design, or style
- Changes in finish or colour of the product
- Changes in fabric or material
- Changes in the dimensions
- Changing in packaging plan (e.g. bespoke labeling etc)
- We also accept design ideas and inspirations from business’ to be developed as final products
|Choice B Worldwide|
|Name||40ft container load order||20ft container load order|
|Minimum Order Value|
|Delivery & VAT||Inclusive of Delivery and ex-VAT|
|Anticipated Quantity||250+ pieces (depending on mix of products)||70-100 pieces (depending on mix of products)|
|Volume||67-70 CBM||27-29 CBM|
|Production & Delivery Lead Times||12-16 weeks|
|Payment Term||Deposit 30% and balance 7 days before delivery|
|Payment Mode||Bank to Bank Internet Transfer available in Pound Sterling, US Dollars and Euro.|
Step by Step Guide for the Wholesale Program
- Shortlist any product on our website and specify the quantities you would like
- Our factory will revert back with a worksheet and proforma invoice highlighting the wholesale prices, delivery cost (if applicable) volume of the shipment, etc
- Optimisation of the volume needs to be done, to ensure the container is a complete 20ft or 40ft HC. This ensures you make the most use of the space in the container.
- Organize a 30% deposit once you confirm the proforma invoice
- The Jaipur based factory will then take your order into production and regular updates about the production/shipment status will be provided
- We will share the commercial invoice with your business to organise the balance payment in due course
- Once the payment is received, we will then share the shipping documents with the shipping agents handling your shipment, which includes the invoice, packing list, certification of origin, fumigation certificate and BOL
- A day, date, time and delivery point is confirmed by yourself and passed onto the shipping agents for delivery
Please ensure you read the relevant Terms and Conditions with regard to container shipments. These can be found by clicking here