Artisan dropship direct is business establishment which stores, packages and ships goods to their clients’ customers’ doorsteps, saving capital costs for clients and ensuring professional dropshipping without the hassle of storage as well as shipping. This appeals largely to new online retailers, and business who wish to sell goods without needed massive capital investment.
Artisan offers thousands of SKUs, all coming from our own factory in Jaipur, India and serviced by other manufacturing units across north India. Clients are also supported by the central London and Jaipur office for any problems and enquiries. You’re free to put any of our products on your website once a partnership has been formed, and Artisan will ship these goods to your customers directly when an order has been placed! The company is one of the largest dropship wholesaler-manufacturers in the UK, shipping to over a dozen countries and a plethora of sellers across the globe.
Signup is absolutely free, and gives you the following advantages.
- 60 second sign up process
- No set up fee
- No monthly fee
- No stock holding requirements
- No minimum order restrictions
- No monthly value restrictions
- Free UK mainland delivery
- Extensive worldwide dropship delivery program
- No RRP restrictions in any market
- 1000’s of SKU’s
- Bespoke options on all products
- Self Service Trade account dashboard
- Downloadable product data CSV’s
- Downloadable product images
- Downloadable stock feed
- Chat support
- Customer support through online tickets
Conditions to sell
You must prove that you have a legally established enterprise, because Artisan does not conduct business directly with the public.
Artisan receives a lot of requests for partnership, and while we absolutely love to work with retailers, we reserve the right to deny or cancel the partnership.
There are no fees required to sign up, and there are no monthly costs as well. Once you’re a partner, the only costs you’ll pay are for the goods you buy (and of course the marketing and uptake of your platform)- everything else is undertaken by Artisan Furniture.
Step by Step guide on selling products using Artisan Dropship Direct
- Sign up at artisan
- Use the free 30 minute onboarding call and the downloadable resources to look into what products you wish to sell. They should fit your market, have a reasonable profit margin and be simple to ship
- Once you’ve picked the products after research and exploration, add these to your website. Artisan will ship them when a customer places an order (if you’re fully integrated). If not, you’ll have to manually place orders at Artisan when a customer orders the corresponding product on the website.
- Advertise your platform, and make sure you research new trends and products to ensure high sales and revenue.