Artisan Furniture is the trading name for Global Vision Direct Limited, registered at First Floor, Roxburghe House 273 – 287, Regent Street London W1B 2HA, Registered in UK. Company Registration Number 07421550. VAT Number 108 6081 27.
We are a British company based in Westminster, City of London with our own factory based in Jaipur, India where we manufacturer all our products.
- We are a pure online furniture company offering lifestyle handmade furniture
- We have 900+ live SKU’s stored at our Ipswich storage unit
- We have integrated a delivery system in place where we deliver small and large parcels to the end customer. We will then share the tracking details on the dashboard / extranet accordingly
- We offer a detailed product portfolio comprising of product information such as; descriptions and multi-angled images
- Artisan Furniture offers a white labeled solution, but please note that the carrier labels will say ‘Artisan Furniture’ as the goods are shipped out against this account.
- Our live-stock feed gets refreshed every 5 minutes
- All the information can be uploaded on the e-commerce platform’s dashboard either through manual entries, a drop box link or CSV files
- All the wooden products are EUTR compliant for responsible forestry
- The upholstered furniture is UKFR compliant as per BS 5852 standards
- Our factory based in Jaipur, India is socially compliant and certified
- We offer additional services such as bespoke orders, click & collect, we also offer on-demand service with a lead time of up to 12 weeks
We offer 2 options to our e-commerce partners:
- We offer wholesale prices to our corporate partners who in turn will mark up the products to decide the final selling point to the end customer (RRP)
- We can offer RRP’s and pay an agreed % admin fee for hosting and selling our products on their platform
This depends on the e-commerce company we’re working with, but typically we work on the below methods:
- A pre-agreed DDA % allowance is discussed and agreed, which means all returns are then handled by the e-commerce company and the agreed percentage will then be taken off of every invoice at the time of settlement of the payment
- We can handle the returns by incorporating the DDA allowance cost into the pricing.
We offer e-commerce platforms the below options to brand Artisan Furniture:
- All of our products can go on the multi channel’s platform under ‘Artisan Furniture’ this gives us the advantage of offering our entire product portfolio under one umbrella
- We are happy to consider promoting our products under the multi-channel brand’s name/sub-branding wherein our products appear on the partners website under different categories/brand such as lifestyle furniture, French style furniture, handmade furniture etc.
We are humble to have been given an opportunity to represent our brand on some of the most popular ecommerce platforms* such as Wayfair, Houzz, Amazon, Vinterior, Eporta just to name a few.
If the above information is of any interest to you, please get in touch with our team and we will be happy to provide any further information which might persuade you to take a decision.
*these are the trademarks of the respective corporate entities
We receive a lot of requests to partner with our brand Artisan Furniture. Regretfully, only a small percentage of those requests gets approved due to our stringent internal checks- which include
credit worthiness, payment term, vendor base, global revenues, product SKU’s, scale of the operations etc.
Onboarding on the e-commerce platform is more by invitation rather than by application. Having said that, please feel free to ask us if you believe your company has the requisite scale, ability and platform to partner with us. We’re always looking for new partners and we’d be delighted to have you aboard – provided you fill the requisite criteria, of course!